Grout seems to act like a magnet for mould and dirt, especially in the bathroom. Luckily, the most stubborn stains and mould will surrender to a little bleach and elbow grease.
- Mix 1 cup of bleach with a gallon of water
- Put on some rubber gloves and make sure the area is well ventilated
- Scrub the grout with a scouring sponge or scrub brush soaked with the bleach solution. Really dig in to get the dirt and mould out
- Let the bleach solution sit on the grout for 15 minutes
- Rinse the grout with clean water and let it dry
- Now the grout is clean, you need to seal it. Two coats of grout sealer applied with a small paintbrush will help keep it clean.