Beer stains on carpet
Remove Beer Stains as follows:
1. If the stain is still wet, blot up as much as you can with a clean white cloth or paper towels
2. Never rub a stain
3. Mix a teaspoon of dishwashing detergent with a cup of warm water
4. Spoon some of this detergent mixture onto the stain
5. Let it stand for 5 minutes
6. Rinse the stain with a little warm water, and carefully blot dry
If the stain is stubborn:
7. Mix one part of white vinegar to two parts water
8. Repeat the previous steps
Dark beers such as Guinness will cause the worst stain due to its dark coloring.
1. Mix one teaspoon of a mild ph balanced detergent (a mild non alkaline non bleaching detergent) with a cup of lukewarm water
3. Mix one third cup of white household vinegar with two thirds cup of water
5. Sponge with clean water
Dried Beer Stains on Clothes
1. Wash your clothing as soon as possible.
2. Once you have washed your clothes but you still find some stains, do not dry your clothes. Drying will only set the stain further and make it harder to remove the beer stain.
3. Now apply soap on the stain and add a little white vinegar to it and then wash your clothes again.
2. You’ll be able to wipe the frost right off.
Make them shiny again!