Cleaning car tyres with Coca-Cola
- Wash and scrub your tyres and dry off the rims
- Spray regular Coca-Cola (not Diet) onto your tires. Or, dip a rag into the Coca-Cola and rub onto your tyres.
- Let it dry and repeat.
Your tyres will be as black as can be and won’t attract dirt like other available products. You have to try this to believe it!
De-Icing your car’s windscreen
- Fill a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol and spray the car glass.
- You’ll be able to wipe the frost right off.
- Prepare a solution of 250ml of water and 250ml of ethanol and pour into a spraying bottle. If you can’t get your hands on ethanol, you can replace it with white vinegar.
- Turn on your car’s engine.
- Turn your car’s system onto the highest setting and the defroster fan to a low one
- Now spray your solution all over the iced windscreen
- Using a scraper, scrape downwards in short shallow motions, working your way into the middle of the screen.
- Your windscreen should now be ice free.